***
I stand under a tree of hungry hands
No, I stand under NONE
I go to isolation
an empty and absolute isolation
Traverse the desert mile after mile
And last city
I left behind me a long time
Go to great doubt
go to a doubt vanished by bigger doubt.
Why do I stand silent
even I have a mouth
Why do I stand idle
even I have feet
Why don’t I look
even I have eyes
Why don’t I scream
and I am caught in this misery
because I am made of stone.
There is something I can not reach
I do not know what it is
I stretch out to it
Air air air!
***
What are you looking for in the sky?
I’m looking for an image of a star which doesn’t exist.
With my two own eyes
on the other side
I should reach/access the darkness.
But who could see the difference
between darkness and green?
I’m looking for an image of a star which doesn’t exist.
With my two own eyes
on the other side
I should reach/access the darkness.
But who could see the difference
between darkness and green?
***
I will be travelling to Aredo
and I will ornament my broken jars
with an image of goat’s red-horn
I will be travelling to Aredo
and marry the Goldsmith's dead daughter
in the evening
sitting on the threshold of the door
I hear the neighbour’s smile
The newly hatched flies
Around the glare oil’s lamp
Yes, now
Suddenly, I see the Chestnuts tree
In the darkness, contemplating white flowers:
We are dust.
and I will ornament my broken jars
with an image of goat’s red-horn
I will be travelling to Aredo
and marry the Goldsmith's dead daughter
in the evening
sitting on the threshold of the door
I hear the neighbour’s smile
The newly hatched flies
Around the glare oil’s lamp
Yes, now
Suddenly, I see the Chestnuts tree
In the darkness, contemplating white flowers:
We are dust.
***
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario